Friday 16 March 2012

I am ONLY human!!! my house has been overtaken by man flu

There is nothing like the three men in my life getting sick at the same time, it's only been with colds thankfully, but even so im a little frayed around the edges. I am greatful that i didn't get sick but im tired and with nothing interesting or exciting to talk about im going to share some pictures. I have taken my boys out a bit this week, its been wet, flynn has been home from school (kindy) i needed the fresh air as much as them, so inbetween rain we have been upto this.





i gave Flynn a bag for collecting things this is "the biggest leaf in whole world"





all the stuff washed up on the beach because of the bad weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...