Wednesday 7 December 2011

versitile blog award - friday finds

The lovely lady, Renee over at Adventures at home with Mum , passed this great award over to Sassy's Sanity. I'm so thrilled, it is wonderful to know that people are reading and appreciating my little blog. Its also an inspiration to keep at it, especially since im finding it tricky to squeeze in the time to blog at the moment. So thank you Renee it was a fantastic gift x

Ok, so The award rules are:
Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they've received an award.

About me 7 things - very very random things
  1. I am getting grey hairs in my eyebrows! at 30 how terrible, i pluck the little suckers out.
  2. I am the exact same height as my husband, according to our drivers licences. (wearing heels is a rear treat for me)
  3. I sing christmas songs while decorating my christmas tree
  4. I really like making the gps recalculate, rebellious side of me
  5. I have green eyes
  6. I need coffee to start my day or im a zombie
  7. I savour every comment left on my blog it makes me super happy.

These are my newly discovered blogs, they are little gems! Like Renee I'm new to blogging so all these blogs are kinda new to me.

  1. The Iowa Farmer's Wife - this is a chocker block full of clever ideas blog ( i love the muffin tins.)
  2. Lessons Learnt Journal, Pauline entertains her little ones with joy and creativity.
  3. Toys in the Dryer loving the reindeer pops
  4. At Home with Ali I adore this one, a very honest and imaginative blogger
  5. Owlet new to me and Divine photographs, a good sense of fun
  6. Alicias 365 Moments of Gratitude Project not new to me but very very dear to me x
  7. Tropical Mum fantastic writing, can totally relate to many of the stories on this blog
  8. Getting Sorted - Each Day as it Comes this ones for me, for domestic goddess moments
  9. Make, Do & Friend wow, lots and lots of clever crafty things for kiddies
  10. Mum to 2 Posh Lil Divas newish to me, if you have run out of play ideas, lil divas is the answer
I hope you like these blogs as much as i do, they keep me inspired everyday and they are the perfect boredom busters, reality checks and i respect the honesty and generosity of these wonderful women. thanks for blogging ladies you are all talented writers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me. You have made my day. I love your blog too and I am in total agreement about the need for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it. You really have made my day. As a bonus, it is lovely to 'meet' a fellow Cairns blogger!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...