Thursday 18 August 2011

Spring Shorts



 This is what i have been making some shorts for next season, spring in Australia, think spring is just about here for us cold seems to have disappeared already and they days are getting hotter. So in anticipation of the hot hot and extremely hot weather that's going to come our way I have whipped up some shorts for my boys. Cute huh, I am tired of shorts that are too long on the boys (most boardies) and I'm tired of how bulky denim shorts can be and I want to make the most of them being little and for them to look like kids and not shrunken adults thus I chose some cute kids prints. I confess I just bought some more fabric online to make even more kiddie shorts.





1 comment:

  1. they both look totally wrapped in their shorts x your amazing x noni x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...