Friday 5 August 2011

Green Bags

I won some fabric last month from the crafty minx blog, and this is what I made with it some eco or green bags.  I will stop using plastic bags, and with some funky girly bags I will have more incentive to remember my eco bags when I go shopping. One bag I sold to  a lovely friend, one bag is going to a sister for Christmas (shhhh don’t tell her) and the stripy one with the braided handles has been to the shops and library with me this week and I love it love it love it. I extra love the pockets. I embroidered ‘walk’ on one side and ‘don’t walk’ on the other. The stripy fabric reminded me of the big zebra crossings I used to walk on every day in kings cross when I went to uni, so that bag is definitely mine. I think you will see a lot more shopping bags as I detest the ordinary supermarket green bags I have.
         
ps. my husband, tortoise, looked at top photo and said "wow my gate really looks good in that photo" never mind my sewing its all about his fence!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...